CHANGE IS BLOG STATUS

Dear friends, family, and blog followers;

I want to let you know that I will be changing my blog's status to private in a short time, perhaps in about a week. I am contemplating a less personal Bible study blog, which will be public at http://gospiritdeep.blogspot.com/, but I'm going to be removing this blog from general readability.

There are many of you who read my blog faithfully, and I want you to stay up to date. Please leave me a comment with the email address you sign into when you read "Walking With Jesus" and I will add you to my allowed readers list. [I will not publish your comment.] You will receive an email inviting you to read my blog, simply accept the invitation and you're all set.

In today's culture, there are so many reasons for this move that I doubt I need to amplify them for you. The most important is protecting our family's privacy. We've been very transparent on our blogs, and come to realize that this could open a bad door. Thank you for your continued prayers for our family and for your faithful following. I hope to stay in touch.

Blessings,
Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!