Roadtrip Theme-Song Revisited

Having just completed a marathon NICU experience, I am reminded of some of the other amazing things Olivia has done. One of these was running a 5K a little over a year ago, just before God created Ahava. 5K may not sound like much to some of you (to others it may sound difficult). For my sweet bride, who still deals with Lupus (SLE) every day, it was suppossedly impossible. But don't tell her that, because she did it. We drove to Albuquerque, NM and stayed with some of our best friends. We drove, and on that drive we have a tradition we began the year we visited the Grand Canyon: listening to the song NY2LA. I am attaching the video. It's a silly song, but it has a few powerful images, particularly the part of the video with the bridge (about 2 1/2 minutes in). Enjoy.

Comments

Olivia said…
I guess life is one big marathon! I am glad I am running it with you by my side. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!