5 Months!


5 Months Old Today!


All of Papa's "Squirells"
 Today, Micah is 5 months old! I can hardly believe it. It seems like we just got home from the hospital, but it has actually been 2 1/2 weeks. It has been a transition, but we are finally settling into a temporary routine until I go back to work. I am not sure when that will be. I am not sure what I will be doing.

Micah is now over 7 1/2 pounds, which seems really big to us. She likes taking baths, sleeping, walks in her stroller, and car rides. She loves her sister, Gracey, and Gracey is starting to be more interested in Micah as well.

We still have to be cautious about Micah's interactions with other people. There are a lot of germs out there her little system isn't prepared to take on yet. Hold on... did I mention she likes to be held...a lot. Mama's resting, so I am on duty. Guess this will be a short update.

Thank you for your continued prayers. God is faithful.

Happy 5 Month Birthday, Ahava!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!