7 Truths

Micah continued to make some progress last night. All of her levels have improved some, but still aren't where we would like to see them. Hopefully, we will get there either later today or tomorrow, and then she can get back to work growing into the wonderful child of God I know she will become. Thank you for your continue prayers.

This was a discouraging several days, and I've been challenged to claim the truths I know in the midst of it. Here are seven:

1) Jesus loves our family.

2) God is in control.

3) Micah is God's miracle.

4) Micah will thrive. (Remember, God told us early on that this would seem like the hardest thing we ever did, but that He would not fail to reward those who fear Him.)

5) God will restore ALL the enemy has stolen. (Promised in 2004)

6) By God's grace and the Spirit's power, we can do this. (All things are possible with God.)

7) I will not become lost. (This traumatic series of events will not make me forget who I am in Christ.)

Comments

Olivia said…
Thank you for waking me up this morning to these Truths. I am so honored by you Bryan...I love you so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!