Josiah Keith Brigham

.

Josiah Keith Brigham


Josiah Keith Brigham, beloved son of Bryan Keith Brigham and Olivia Marta Brigham, was born and went to be with Jesus on March 18, 2011 at 2:08 PM. He is loved and missed greatly by grandparents Richard and Ellen Brigham, Gary and Diana Fambro, and Tamas and Klara Lility; uncles and aunts Kevin Brigham, David Brigham, and Robert and Cynthia Horacek; cousins Ilona, Isabella, and Korbin; great-grandmother Dorothea Goodwin; best-buddy Gracey; and many other family members and friends. Graveside service will be held Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 2:08 PM at Elmwood Memorial Park in Abilene.
.

Comments

Klara said…
May God give you peace

My prayer: Dear Lord help us to remember that you offer the peace and comfort we need to get through life trials, Amen

Jeremiah 1;5

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart"
Candace J Banks said…
bryan, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your lives. i love the brighams! please let me know if there's anything else i can do.
because of the cross, candace
Anonymous said…
My precious grandson! Love you Olivia, Bryan and Gracey!
Kristi said…
Bryan, we are thinking of and praying for you and Olivia all the time. I have specifically prayed today for you and Olivia to get to see the fruit of your son's life, that people will know the Lord because he lived even for such a short time.

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!