Busy Week; Wonderful Life!

This week has been amazing! I've been working like crazy for the holidays. Elora is going to be here sooner rather than later. We're working on the financing for our adoption. Olivia and I had a great time on her birthday. We spent Thanksgiving (to God) Day with my mom and some of our best friends. And, one of Olivia's bridesmaids is flipping the card on her and getting married tomorrow. Of course, Olivia is in the bridal party. I will be in the audience with Olivia's phone gripped tightly in my hand, since we're expecting "the call" at any moment. When it comes, we'll be out of here and on the road to see our daughter born!

Elora: God's Crown of Victory!

Comments

Rand and Maggie said…
Can't wait for you to get that call. Hope it will come after Olivia's friend tosses the bouquet! ;-) Enjoy the wait and God's perfect timing.
mm

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!