For My Love

Sometimes love is the surrender of the candle;
Sometimes love is the passion of the flame.
Sometimes love, it confounds me completely.
Sometimes love has a peaceful, gentle name.
Sometimes love can turn my weeping into laughter;
Sometimes love turns all my joys into tears.
Sometimes love flashes hotly like light'ning.
Sometimes love grows more slowly, like the years.
Sometimes love means hurting and crying together;
Sometimes love means rejoicing in our pain.
Sometimes love means clinging to the promise,
And finding the rainbow despite the rain.

Comments

Olivia said…
Thank you. This means a lot to me. You have seriously been our rock through all of this and I am so honored that you are my husband. I love you forever.

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!