First Post on New Blog

Just wanted to let you know that I've posted my first post at http://gospiritdeep.blogspot.com/.

Walking with Jesus will still be my blog for our family,and I would love for you to keep reading it. Simply get me your email (comments will not be published) and then answer the invitation I send you via email. I will be making this blog private soon. After that you'll have to follow me at GoSpiritDeep.

I would rather not have to split my glog, but doing so will help me present a more ministry focussed face to the world without exposing my family to the predators who are ever present out there. GoSpiritDeep will be a Bible Study blog, and the sermons and reflections I used to post here will now appear there first. I'm not sure where the political, cultural, and other ideas will go. Perhaps I'll have to be more explicit in the biblical foundations for those posts?

Olivia has already privatized her blog, so I'll sum up both our thoughts in her great words:

"I am reluctantly doing this because this isn't just my story, my experiences, trials and questions, these are God's. These are His triumphs, His times of pulling me through, and His smiles as I seek and yearn for Him and I've always typed knowing He would shine maybe even through someone like me and that perhaps someone out there wouldn't feel so alone. Sometimes, it truly feels like the *nemy wins, but I this is not surrender. God is doing something powerful, and I will still proclaim His Truths to the ends of the earth!!!!"

Thanks for reading. Thanks for praying. Thanks for believing in our family. See you at http://gospiritdeep.blogspot.com/.

p.s. Ahava is doing amazing. She's coming up on 1 year old so quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!