In his own words...

There are those who believe we should pray for our country's leaders. I agree. We should pray for them to know that Jesus is the true King of kings and Lord of lords and then govern accordingly as those subject to His authority.

This video shows actual clips of Barak Obama speaking on the Senate floor before he was President. When I saw it, I was very troubled. I believe God has a plan, and that there is no authority given to men except by His grace. However, the fact our country is being led (manhandled?) by someone who believes these things should remind us all to pray.

I do not intend to comment on the commentary of the video, only to bring Mr. Obama's words back into the light. I've seen other video where he claims to be a Christian, but if we have learned anything over the past four years, it is that what bold statements are not the same thing aas truthful statements. Please remember to pray for our country.



"For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, 'For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.'" - Romans 9:17

"The Lord has prepared everything for His purpose— even the wicked for the day of disaster." - Proverb 16:4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!