Almost 4 Month Photo Update

I could get used to this.

Micah Ahava's First Dress

Photo Shoot!

Yeah, pretty much the cutest thing ever.

Our family is growing

"Bloomers!"

Really? Another picture??

One of our favorite nurses.

Happiness is seeing God keep His promises

I see you, Papa.

I see you, too!

This is what I do.

The "Us"

Snuggles

The heart of the snuggle

He he he... Mine!

Kickin' back

Time to 'nuggle

Going for a "walk"

There she is!

I might just not put her back, ya know.

Daddy's Turn

I could get used to this!

Comments

Joy, James, Tristan & Mac said…
I love love love all the pics! She is just so adorable & precious!!!!!!! Can't wait til the day comes when I can nuggle with her. Our God is so amazingly awesome! Love yall.

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!