Defiance

.


Passover is coming up soon, I still see my son's face every time I close my eyes, and I feel like fighting something. I won't trouble you with trying to figure out why we celebrate the holidays we do instead of the holidays in the Bible, or what ancient Israel was like, or even why it is important for Israel to exist today as a sign of God's faithfulness. What I will do is recommend Defiance, a hard movie based of hard realities. As I said, I'm not going to try to explain ancient Israel in this post, but if you'd like a glimmer of understanding regarding the modern State of Israel, then this movie might be helpful. Caution: This in not a family friendly film. But, it does tell a powerful story.
.

Comments

Laura Jacobs said…
Hey Brian... Just want you to know I'm out here with you guys. I keep your blog pulled up on my phone so that I get your updates immediately and even if there's no update it reminds me to pray. You guys are loved... A lot.

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!