One Night With The King

.
This time of year people focus on Valantine's Day. I'm not that interested in the history of this holiday (really, Holy-Day?), but I am up for a good excuse to spend some time with Olivia, show her how special she is, and convince her that I love her so much that I'll even go along with the crowd this one day of the year. Truthfully, if those other guys knew how amazing my bride is, they'd kick down the door and steal her away while I was out running an errand. {Don't worry, Sweet Girl, I'd save you!} I thank God for Olivia, and I really am so very blessed by her.

This year, we're going easy on activities, with our pregnancy, but I still hope Monday will be special. If we decide to watch a movie, I've already decided what I'm going to recommend. It's One Night with the King, and it's one of our favorites. It's the story of Esther, and how God had a plan for her life which was greater than she could ever have imagined. [Sort of like Olivia!] If you have never seen this movie, I highly recommend it. It's well done, dramatic, and even knowing how the story turns out, it's a film that I think you'll enjoy. Check it out!


Comments

Olivia said…
You are the sweetest man in the WHOLE world. I wish you were home right now so I could kiss you! (Yes, I just wrote that on your comment post! he-he!!!)

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!