Fur Ball, Version 2011

.
Each year we attend the Fur Ball, a dinner to raise funds for Rescue the Animals. People dress up according to a theme, bring their dogs (also dressed up), eat BBQ (I'd rather it were something else), and treat their pooch pals at the Gourmet Doggie Buffet. Olivia has a post about it on her blog. It's fun to see the people and their pets. However, I forgot them all for a moment. I had a moment of tunnel vision when I looked at Olivia once that night, and I wanted to share it with you. She was sitting in her chair, when the whole world faded (in my mind) and this is what I saw.....


Ahoy! It's Olivia the Pirate!!
Mistress of the Seas! Scourge of the Deep!
Terror of the Briney Blue!
Beware, lest she cut out yer gizzard!!
,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!