Welcome Whit!

My cousin Julie and her husband Clayton officially welcomed a new son into their family on Sunday September 26th in the wee (strange word) hours of the morning. They have named their baby boy Whitman (Whit) Clayton Leverett.  He was 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 inches long at birth. (I don't know why we include this information, but we do, so I did.) I talked to Julie today and they are adjusting to their new life together very well. God has been good to their family and we have a new second cousin! Welcome home, Whit!

Whit defenitely looks like Clayton, but I can also see some of Julie. I can't wait to meet him in person.


Comments

Olivia said…
This is so sweet. I am glad for them too and hope we can meet him some day soonn.

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!