Love and War



One of the men whom the Lord has used to minister to me over the years is John Eldredge. He is a minister to men and the author of such books as Wild at Heart, Waking the Dead, and The Sacred Romance. He is also one of the people Olivia asked to write me as a prepared and ran my marathon last November. So, it was a great surprise for me when Olivia told me we would be attending the Love and War marriage conference John and his wife Stasi brought to Abilene last night.


It was so much fun. We sat up front, saw dozens of friends, and got to meet John. I thanked him for his note of encouragement, and he wrote a comment about meeting us “live” in the book God provided for us through some friends. If the Eldredge’s are coming near you with this tour, I’d definitely suggest going. It was an evening full of fun, truth, and worship. I’ve been thinking about the things they shared through the night, and I’m excited to read the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!