Zoo Revisited

This morning Olivia had to go to a meeting about some medical stuff from several months ago (what a pain!), so Jase and I had the house to ourselves. We did real manly things (laundry, vacuuming, trash,...), and then I turned on the computer to do the budget. Jase saw Olivia's background picture of us at the zoo and was delighted. So, I sat him up on my lap and we looked through all the pictures of our trip to the zoo last month. (It was good for meas well to remember easier weeks since Jase decided to get a head start on his Terrible Two's this week.) There are several good ones, but one of them in particular struck me.


It's Jase in full stride!
Of course, as soon as we finished looking at all the pictures, with all the oohh's, haaa's, uhh's, and momma's Jase through a fit and didn't want to relenquich my lap. So, we talked it out as I set him down, and he decided he needed to spend some time in his room. "Do you need to go to your room?" (nod) "Ok, go to your room and calm down." (up he goes off the floor and down the hall)
Thank you, Olivia, for praying last night for us to have the patience and love we need for Jase today. We'll make it throgh this and into more trips to the zoo. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!