1:03 AM: 6 pounds, 9.3 ounces


My life has been forever changed,

And my arms forever obligated.

My heart is touched by life's first breath,

My soul attached to a familiar guest.

She stretched her arms and kicked her legs.

She cried: a sweet, a soft and gentle sigh

Both exhausted and satisfied.

She opened her eyes and I fell right in.

The blue of first sight fixed on me!

Oh! Precious Lord of Peace, who gives such gifts,

Give me now your Grace and Wisdom

Fit for such a crown, your own... Elora.

Comments

Olivia said…
You are a great Daddy. I am SO proud of you. I wouldn't have done this without you. Love you!
Anonymous said…
Bryan,
I cannot think of what I else I can possibly do right now, but I want you to know that I am in constant prayer right now for you and O.
Rand E.
Rand and Maggie said…
We love you, Bryan, and are in prayer for you and Olivia.
Maggie & Rand E.

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!