Olivia Hijacked Bryan's Blog

I am hijacking my husband’s blog. I am not sure how he is going to feel about it, but I am willing to take the chance.

I want to write that Bryan is one of the most amazing people I know. He loves me so much and I have never felt so loved by another person than by him. He makes mistakes, I make mistakes and we sometimes do and say really stupid things when we are mad, but the fact is that we really love each other and want to grow in the Lord with each other.

Bryan works so hard. Even though he is not exactly where he wants to be in his career, he still keeps going. He could cut corners and not do the best job for the companies he works for, but he doesn’t. He does what he says he will do and does it perfectly.

When Bryan comes home he doesn’t grab a drink and sit on the couch. It would make sense if he did. He gets up so early and then comes home and works a second job as well. Again when he gets home from the second job he will help me with dinner if I have not made it yet, clean up the dishes, mow the yard, play or go for a walk with Gracey, fold laundry, or do anything else to keep our house a home. He never stops giving his time and energy to me and the people he loves.

Sometimes I watch him and just don’t get how he keeps going. I know he is tired. But his attitude does not go unnoticed with me. He is trying to be faithful with what he has. Isn’t this how we begin to have others things? More things? We are faithful with what we are given and Bryan is a wonderful example of this. He demonstrates this beautiful characteristic Jesus explained in His words.

We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary and I tell people it has felt longer but not in a bad way. I feel like I have always known Bryan. He has always been my soul mate, husband, and friend. And although some say he is not, he truly is the man I see there when I was sick in the hospital and the one who is Natalie’s father. I am so blessed by Bryan’s love that it feels like I was missing it even before I knew who he was.

There are so many guys that would complain in our situation. So many people would give up. But Bryan doesn’t. He might get frustrated, but he and I both know he will never give up. He is a fighter for truth. He sees my fight with Lupus and the pain it causes me. He never feels sorry for himself, but happy to take care of me. He encourages me to listen to my body and will go out of his way to help me.

I pray for my husband. Lord, that you allow a place for him to be used by You in ministering as a pastor. Grow him in wisdom. Bryan seeks this and desires it more than life itself. Thank You for what You teach me through my husband. I am truly a better person for knowing this man. I am tested, pulled, and tried with my ability to love and submit. I enjoy learning about this because of the way Bryan is a man of God. You demonstrate Your love in our love. Your love is result and a reason for it.

So I hope he didn’t mind my splurge here. There is so much more I would say about him. I am honored to be his best friend and wife. I know he will be a great father and pray that soon we will both walk down the path of parenting together. We may laugh, cry, and scream because we wont have a clue what we are doing sometimes, but there is no doubt in me that we can do it together because we are a TEAM!



Szeretlek!

"I Love You"

in Hungarian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!