Israel

If you haven't been keeping up through our emails or through Olivia's blog, then I ought to tell you that Olivia and I are in Israel right now. We're been here since Wednesday and are having a lot of fun doing this trip together, and have met adventure after adventure with joy and lightheartedness. Seriously, how else could we survive?

Olivia has some great shots and stories on her blog, but I have a thought I'd like to share here: One of the things I've observed about Olivia is how freely she engages the society and culture here. She has a natural exuberance that seems to cross the barriers others find so intimidating. She's so 'in-the-moment!' In fact, I've decided that I want to be more like her in this. So, please go check out her blog (because it's late, and I'm too tired and happy to sit here writing all night!)

:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!