Jesus Christ in the New Year

Olivia and I enjoyed a multi-location Christmas this year, both in Texas and in Massachusetts. It's been a lot of fun and we still have a couple more days up here in the winter wonderland before we head back home to Abilene.

As I consider the coming year, I have so many desires and wishes. I want to finish recovering from my work injury last October (I'm at about 90%). I want to work out more, pray more frequently with Olivia, and find ways to use my new second job as a ministry. I want to help Olivia grow Inspired by Grace, finish the improvements on our house in Abilene, and learn more about being a child of God. I also want to have some idea of when we might be able to visit Israel, Hungary, and Africa.

I've been reading a book about the grace of God and how we continue to live under the same grace by which we initially meet the Lord. We are never beyond our need for Him and for His forgiveness. As I look back at last year and ahead to the new year we've just begun, I am reminded how much I still need Jesus. We all need Him.

I pray this year will be a year of growth, grace, and answered prayers for us all. May the face of Jesus be seen in the light of His people! God bless you!

Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caption Contest!

Gone

100 Days of Micah!